|Developer(s)||OpenEpi Development Team|
|Initial release||January 1, 2004|
[ (May 4, 2015 ) ±]
|Available in||English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Type||Laboratory informatics software|
|License(s)||Modified MIT License|
In early March of 2008, the development team announced the OpenEpi site had been accessed one million times by users in 155 countries. That same month toolset updates began receiving a public version number, beginning with version 2.2.1. Released in September 2010, version 2.3.1 was long the latest version of the software. However, an update in the form of version 3.0 was released on April 4, 2013, featuring better support for mobile devices.
Features of OpenEpi include :
- hundreds of statistical calculators
- pair-matched analysis
- diagnostic method evaluation
- random number generator
- stratified tables
- screening tests
- ability to save result files
- ability to load demo data from result files
- automatic column and row totaling
Videos, screenshots, and other media
Entities using OpenEpi
- Sullivan, Kevin M.; Dean, Andrew; Soe, Minn Minn (May–June 2009). "OpenEpi: A Web-based Epidemiologic and Statistical Calculator for Public Health". Public Health Reports: 471–474. PMC PMC2663701. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2663701/.
- "OpenEpi History - Previous News Pages". EpiInformatics. http://www.openepi.com/OE2.3/BriefDoc/History.htm. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "OpenEpi - Using OpenEpi". EpiInformatics. http://www.openepi.com/OE2.3/BriefDoc/UsingOpenEpi.htm. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "OpenEpi News - What´s New in This Version?". EpiInformatics. http://www.openepi.com/OE2.3/BriefDoc/news.htm. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- "OpenEpi News - What´s New in This Version?". EpiInformatics. http://www.openepi.com/v37/BriefDoc/news.htm. Retrieved 04 September 2013.
- "OpenEpi - About OpenEpi". EpiInformatics. http://www.openepi.com/OE2.3/BriefDoc/About.htm. Retrieved 17 October 2012.