|Developer(s)||Ascensio System SIA|
|Initial release||July 5, 2014(7.7)|
[ (December 19, 2019 ) ±]
Customer relationship management software|
Project management software
|License(s)||GNU General Public License v3.0|
ONLYOFFICE is open-source project, document, and customer relationship management software. It's available as a commercial SaaS, non-commercial SaaS (for non-profits and educational institutions), and a freely available open-source server version.
ONLYOFFICE started out as TeamLab, a project started in 2009 by Latvian business software developer Ascensio System SIA. It's not clear when the first stable release of TeamLab was made, though it's assumed to have occurred in early- to mid-2010. On July 4, 2014, Ascensio announced it would rebrand its TeamLab product to ONLYOFFICE, stating "[s]mall baby Teamlab has grown into a toddler that can do much more things and boast his “only-ness” in a number of technology and human factors." Version 7.7 was the first release of the open-source software, released on July 5.
- document management
- project management
- customer relationship management
- automated notifications and reports
- co-editing and version control
- blogs, forums, polls and built-in chat
- SSL encryption
- user-based permissions
- data backups
Server-side requirements for installing TeamLab include:
- .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable
- MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.1. or higher
Consult the documentation for more information.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- Screenshots of ONLYOFFICE can be found on the site. Select the images to view them.
- Help and documentation for ONLYOFFICE can be found here.
Entities using OPENOFFICE
- "Releases - ONLYOFFICE/ONLYOFFICE-Server". GitHub. https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/ONLYOFFICE-Server/releases. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "Deploy Online Office Suite on Your Server for Free". Ascensio System SIA. http://www.onlyoffice.com/server.aspx. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "About TeamLab". Ascensio System SIA. http://www.teamlab.com/teamlab.aspx. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- Nadin (20 July 2010). "TeamLab is out into the world!". Ascensio System SIA. http://www.teamlab.com/blog/2010/07/teamlab-is-out-into-the-world/#more-21. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- Galych, Alex (04 July 2014). "Entering a new stage under a new brand: Teamlab Has Grown into ONLYOFFICE". Ascensio System SIA. http://www.onlyoffice.com/blog/2014/07/new-brand/. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "ONLYOFFICE Highlights". Ascensio System SIA. http://www.onlyoffice.com/highlights.aspx. Retrieved 12 September 2014.