|Original author(s)||Rodolphe Quiédeville|
|Initial release||September 1, 2003|
[ (May 11, 2019 ) ±]
|Type||Enterprise resource planning software|
|License(s)||GNU General Public License|
Dolibarr or Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a free open-source enterprise resource planning (ERP) application with additional customer relationship management (CRM) features.
Dolibarr was founded by French developer Rodolphe Quiédeville, who provided the first code to the open-source project on Ohloh on April 29, 2002. The first public release arrived as version 1.0.0 on September 1, 2003. The project eventually grew in size and scope, and after picking up a few more developers, version 2.0.0 — the "Community" version, so called for being the first release featuring contributions from numerous external developers — was released February 1, 2005.
In July 2008, Quiédeville stepped down as the project lead, and AWStats developer Laurent Destailleur took the lead. At the end of that year, the "International" version 2.5.0 was released, featuring UTF8 support for translators. On April 2, 2009, the Dolibarr foundation was set up in France, the country where Dolibarr is most well-known. Dolibarr's popularity in France increased after it was freely distributed by a number of government entities (like the Conseil Régional) to people starting up new businesses.
Version 3.0.0 of Dolibarr was released on 27 April, 2011, with functionality updated throughout the software for greater international support.
The main features of Dolibarr include:
- products and services catalog
- inventory management
- bank accounts management
- contacts directory
- commercial proposals and actions management
- order management
- contracts management
- invoice and payment management
- shipping management
- e-mail support
- Data export tools
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) connectivity
Installer packages are available for non-experience users. Otherwise:
See the installation guide for more details.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- Videos of Dolibarr can be found on the associated YouTube channel.
- Screenshots of Dolibarr can be found here.
- A demo of Dolibarr is available from the site.
Entities using Dolibarr
- "Roadmap 1.0.0 ("Initial" version)". Dolibarr foundation. 14 October 2009. http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Roadmap_1.0.0_(%22Initial%22_version). Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- Quiédeville, Rodolphe (29 April 2002). "Dolibarr ERP & CRM - Commits: Individual Commit". Ohloh. http://www.ohloh.net/p/dolibarr/commits/158150434. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Dolibarr wiki - Origin and history". Dolibarr foundation. 24 April 2009. http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Origin_and_history. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Roadmap 2.0.0 ("Community" version)". Dolibarr foundation. 20 July 2004. http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Roadmap_2.0.0_(%22Community%22_version). Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Rodolphe Quiédeville". Dolibarr foundation. 17 January 2009. http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Rodolphe_Quiédeville. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "AWStat documentation - What is AWStats". AWStats.org. 17 October 2012. http://www.awstats.org/docs/awstats_what.html. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Roadmap 2.5.0 ("International" version)". Dolibarr foundation. 10 September 2008. http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Roadmap_2.5.0_(%22International%22_version). Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Consulter les annonces du JO Associations - DOLIBARR". journal-officiel.gouv.fr. 18 April 2009. http://www.journal-officiel.gouv.fr/association/index.php?ACTION=Rechercher&HI_PAGE=1&HI_COMPTEUR=0&original_method=get&WHAT=DOLIBARR&JTH_ID=&JAN_BD_CP=&JRE_ID=&JAN_LIEU_DECL=&JTY_ID=&JTY_WALDEC=&JPA_D_D=&JPA_D_F=&rechercher.x=0&rechercher.y=0&rechercher=Rechercher. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Actualités du Pack de Logiciels Libres". Pack Logiciels Libres. 05 January 2010. http://www.fcvnet.net/~cma80.fr/packCreateur/actualites.html. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Roadmap 3.0.0". Dolibarr foundation. 15 December 2010. http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Roadmap_3.0.0. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Dolibarr - Features". Dolibarr foundation. http://www.dolibarr.org/features/. Retrieved 14 December 2012.