PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH
|Type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Industry||Laboratory informatics software|
|Headquarters||In der Dalheimer Wiese 5, Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany|
PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH develops and distributes software solutions for polymer research and characterization.
PSS Polymer Standards Service began operation in 1985 as an offshoot of chemical manufacturing efforts at University of Mainz, Germany.
Technology and products
WinGPC UniChrom is a chromatography data system (CDS) that aids scientists "to fully implement GPC/SEC, Polymer-HPLC, LACCC and 2D chromatography within the laboratory." The software was "developed by experts for efficient, precise and fast analysis of macromolecules, biopolymers, proteins and complex polymer products."
- control 15+ different detectors/instruments
- the hardware module allows connection to any chromatography instrument with analog outs
- automated, searchable sample database
- "overlays for chromatograms, results, [and] calibrations"
- real-time data evaluation and calibration
- unified support for all GPC/SEC methods
- custom reporting
- extensible through application modules
- 21 CFR Part 11-compliant
- audit trail
- electronic signatures
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Company". PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH. http://www.pss-polymer.com/company/. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Unified Macromolecular Characterization, Universal Applicability, Unique Solutions". PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH. http://www.pss-polymer.com/products/macromolecular-chromatography-data-systems/wingpc-unichrom-mcds/. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "WinGPC UniChrom general features". PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH. http://www.pss-polymer.com/products/macromolecular-chromatography-data-systems/wingpc-unichrom-mcds/features/. Retrieved 26 January 2016.