|Industry||Laboratory informatics instruments and software|
|Headquarters||28600 Mary's Court, Easton, Maryland, U.S.|
|Area served||North America|
Jasco, Inc. is a subsidiary of Jasco Corporation, which was founded as Japan Spectroscopic Corporation in 1958.
Technology and products
ChromNAV features include:
- "Controls up to four systems simultaneously"
- support for Jasco and third-party detectors
- "Data sampling rates up to 100 Hz"
- compatibility with UHPLC detectors
- data analysis tools
- extensible with modules
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Demonstration videos and other media
Jasco has 15 demonstration videos for ChromNAV in its library.
- "A Brief History of Jasco". Jasco, Inc. https://jascoinc.com/about-us/jasco-history/. Retrieved 05 January 2019.
- "ChromNAV 2.0 HPLC Software". Jasco, Inc. https://jascoinc.com/products/chromatography/hplc/hplc-software/. Retrieved 05 January 2019.