40 Manning Road|
Billerica, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Number of locations||90+|
Bruker Corporation develops and manufactures NMR, EPR, MRI, FT-IR, mass spectrometry, and x-ray equipment. The company also develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for industries that utilize that equipment.
Technology and products
SampleTrack is a laboratory automation and management system that "manages all automation process steps in an analytical environment."
Compass (formerly CompassCDS) is a chromatography data system (CDS) "for intuitive mass spectrometric instrument control and data processing" as well as "chemoinformatics and bioinformatics analysis."
HyStar is chromatography software that "controls experiments" and "controls the chromatography system instruments, which interface in diverting the solvent flow into the spectrometers or intermediate collectors."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Automated Sample Tracking System - SampleTrack". Bruker Corporation. http://www.bruker.com/products/mr/nmr/nmr-software/software/sampletrack/overview.html. Retrieved 25 September 2013.
- "CompassCDS: GC Chromatography Data System" (PDF). Bruker Corporation. March 2011. https://www.bruker.com/fileadmin/user_upload/8-PDF-Docs/Separations_MassSpectrometry/Literature/literature/Brochures/Compass%20CDS-ebook.pdf. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- "Compass". Bruker Corporation. https://www.bruker.com/products/mass-spectrometry-and-separations/ms-software/compass/overview.html. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- "HyStar". Bruker Corporation. https://www.bruker.com/products/mr/nmr/nmr-software/software/hystar/overview.html. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- "Technical Details - SampleTrack". Bruker Corporation. http://www.bruker.com/products/mr/nmr/nmr-software/software/sampletrack/technical-details.html. Retrieved 25 September 2013.
- "Sample Tracking and Information Management for Analytical Laboratories". Bruker Corporation. http://www.bruker.com/fileadmin/user_upload/8-PDF-Docs/MagneticResonance/NMR/brochures/SampleTrack.pdf. Retrieved 29 May 2013.