Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
|Headquarters||8 King Street East, Suite 107, Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Number of locations||20+|
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. was founded on September 1, 1994.
Technology and products
Electronic Notebook for Academia
Electronic Notebook for Academia is an electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) "with a searchable repository of experimental knowledge that stores live, interpreted analytical data that can be reviewed and re-analyzed at the desktop."
ACD's chromatography options are as follows:
ACD/AutoChrom is a chromatography data system (CDS) "for chromatographic method development based on QbD [Quality by Design] principles," including "instrument control for LC/MS and LC/UV systems."
ACD/Chrom Workbook is a CDS designed "for processing, analysis, and management of separations data including high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), liquid chromatography (LC) (with UV, DAD, or PDA detectors), gas chromatography (GC), and capillary electrophoresis (CE)."
ACD/ChromGenius is a CDS that "predicts retention times and chromatograms based on the structures of the compounds to be separated, and allows you to select the best generic separation method for your sample, prior to injection."
ACD/LC & GC Simulator is a chromatography tool that "applies Quality by Design (QbD) principles such as expanding design space, and multivariate optimization to help you optimize gradient and temperature to achieve optimal resolution of your separation during method development."
ACD/Spectrus Processor is "[a]n all-in-one, multi-technique analytical data processing and chemical characterization tool for synthetic chemists" to better understand their analytic chromatography data.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for Electronic Notebook for Academia:
The following demonstration videos are available for ACD's chromatography software:
- "About Us". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. http://www.acdlabs.com/company/aboutus/index.php. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "ACD/Labs' Electronic Notebook for Academia". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. http://www.acdlabs.com/solutions/academia/eln/. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- "ACD/Labs Chromatography Products". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. http://www.acdlabs.com/products/adh/chrom/chromproc/branches.php. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "ACD/AutoChrom—Software for Chromatographic Method Development Based on QbD Principles". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. 14 October 2015. http://www.acdlabs.com/products/com_iden/meth_dev/autochrom/. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "ACD/Chrom Workbook—Process, Analyze, and Database Chromatographic Separations". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. 05 February 2015. http://www.acdlabs.com/products/spectrus/workbooks/chrom/. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "ACD/ChromGenius—Method Selection Based on Chemical Structure". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. 13 October 2015. http://www.acdlabs.com/products/com_iden/meth_dev/chromgen/. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "ACD/LC & GC Simulator—Model and Optimize LC and GC Separation Methods". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. 13 October 2015. http://www.acdlabs.com/products/com_iden/meth_dev/lc_sim/. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "ACD/Spectrus Processor—Analytical Data Processing and Chemical Characterization for Chemists". Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. 27 August 2015. http://www.acdlabs.com/products/adh/spectrusprocessor/. Retrieved 21 January 2016.