Fink & Partner GmbH develops and distributes laboratory and scientific informatics software solutions. They also provide consulting services.
The company was founded in 1992. In early 2019, the company announced its new [FP]-LIMS, a laboratory information management system (LIMS) built on its prior [Dia] modular database solution.
[Dia] was a modular database solution for laboratories, very similar to a scientific data management system (SDMS). It was designed "for the use in laboratories for production, quality conformation, research and development in environmental analysis. It is not specialised on one specific branch."
Technology and products
[FP]-LIMS is a modular, web-based LIMS built on the former [Dia] modular database solution, and "is able to adapt to your process and integrates easily and quickly into your company."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: [FP]-LIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?||Y|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?||Y|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?||Y|
|Project and/or task management?||Y|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?||Y|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|automotive and aerospace, chemical, geology and mining, manufacturing and R&D, material testing|
No public pricing available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available about [MS]-LIMS:
- ↑ "Overview of Fink & Partner". Fink & Partner GmbH. https://www.fp-lims.com/en/company/. Retrieved 05 March 2019.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 "[FP]-LIMS: Flexible Through Its Modular Design". Fink & Partner GmbH. https://www.fp-lims.com/en/fp-lims-software-solution/modules/. Retrieved 17 October 2019.
- ↑ "DIA - Das Quality Data Warehouse". Fink & Partner GmbH. Archived from the original on 11 February 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180211150902/http://www.analysenverwaltung.de/en/home.html. Retrieved 05 March 2019.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Fink & Partner". Fink & Partner GmbH. https://www.fp-lims.com/en/. Retrieved 05 March 2019.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 "[FP]-LIMS". Fink & Partner GmbH. https://www.fp-lims.com/en/fp-lims-software-solution/. Retrieved 17 October 2019.