Ross Group Inc.
2730 Indian Ripple Rd.|
Dayton, Ohio, U.S.
|Number of locations
Ross Group Inc. develops and distributes informatics solutions, including the veterinary software UVIS.
Technology and products
UVIS, the "Universal Veterinary Information System," is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "for veterinary hospitals and labs, supporting the needs of both business and clinical users."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Veterinary Software - UVIS" Ross Group Inc.. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 "UVIS - Universal Veterinary Information System" Ross Group Inc.. Retrieved 4 June 2012.